Provide by Customer:
- Donor plasmid DNA containing the target gene fragment.
- Recipient vector
- Information of material provided and instruction for the service.
- Amplification of target gene fragment from donor plasmid DNA.
- Cloning of amplified target PCR product into a shuttle vector for DNA sequencing and restrication digest analysis.
- Subcloning of target PCR product into the recipient vector.
- Restriction digest analysis to confirm the correct clones.
- 10µg recombinant plasmid DNA of recipient vector containing target gene fragment and corresponding bacterial stock.
- Documentation of the project.
- Turnaround time is 4-6 weeks.