WHAT WE CAN DO
Purification of plasmid DNA from bacterial culture
i-DNA offers services to purify plasmid DNA from bacterial culture.
TO DO THIS:
Turnaround is 2 days.
Customer provides the bacterial culture and information like plasmid name, antibodies marker and size.
i-DNA inoculates the bacteria and grows overnight.
i-DNA performs plasmid DNA purification and provides customer the purified plasmid DNA/ report.
i-DNA offer 2 production scales:
- < 10µg yield (mini-prep)
- ≥ 30µg yield (mini-prep)
i-DNA also offer the following additional services only to the plasmid DNA that is purified by i-DNA.
This consists of
- Incubating purified plasmid DNA with specified restriction endonuclease(s),
- Running the restriction digest product onto an agarose with specified DNA molecular weight ladder,
- Taking the gel image and (iv) writing the report.
We can provide
- End-sequencing for checking the insert and orientation
- Full-sequencing for checking the integruty of the insert sequence
Consider outsourcing your plasmid DNA purification, please contact i-DNA for a no-obligation consultation. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.