DNA Paternity Testing
- DNA paternity testing to establish biological relationship between alleged father and child.
- DNA maternity testing to establish biological relationship between mother and child.
- DNA siblingship testing to establish biological relationship between 2 siblings.
- DNA parentage testing to establish biological relationship between aunty and child, between uncle and child.
i-DNA is committed to ensuring a consistently high level of quality and provides the most effective and efficient means for determining paternity.
Three Steps to Paternity Testing
Order online or call to initiate the Paternity Test process.
i-DNA Speciment Collection Kit will be sent to you with collection and payment instructions.
After collection, send the speciment to i-DNA for analysis. The results will be available in 2-3 weeks.
i-DNA offers you the following benefits:
- Quality Assurance
- Speciment collected by you
- Results are confidential
- Communication is discreet
- DNA testing from swabs, blood, hair and more
Kits for home DNA Collection:
i-DNA provides home i-DNA speciment collection kits. Call to order your kit at (65) 6779 0665 or email to email@example.com